What's new

ASUS official test firmware(updated ...)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

do you have any changelog ? maybe security fix for latest issue ?

My Chinese was never that good, but I seems to miss download links in that page.
And I strongly suggest: no obvious source + now change-log = no test.

Got it installed on both my routers. AC5300 and AC88U seems fine so far no issues had them running for 2 days so far with the firmware

Did you have issues with those routers and are any of those issues fixed with this firmware version?

I havent really had any issues to speak off, Part from I use two AC88U in media bridge, and sometimes they would need a reboot to show up on the network again, but i havent had that isssue yet with this new firmware. my AC5300 as my primary router has always been rock solid and seems fine with this firmware.

I may hope not, you shall be really careful with firmware dropped somewhere from an unknown source without any release-notes.
It's unoficial beta. If You want official, go to asus webpage and wait.

When i was put beta fw some people says exactly same as in your topic....more ! admins removed my topic!
Don't worry and ignore them. :)

On RT-AC87U the wps gets automaticly turned on every time I power cycle or update firmware. I have to turn the WPS button on and off again to turn it off. It happens on 5 gHz. Quite anoying.

On RT-AC87U the wps gets automaticly turned on every time I power cycle or update firmware. I have to turn the WPS button on and off again to turn it off. It happens on 5 gHz. Quite anoying.

Does this happen even if you turn it off in the GUI?

Wireless > WPS tab

Btw, don't reload previous setting from a previous configuration file but input the settings manually.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!