What's new

ASUS ROG AC 5300 - SLOW LAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

spawn

Occasional Visitor
Hello together, I just installed my new router but I am disappointed with the LAN speed. Max I can get from iMAC to my NAS on CAT6 cable is 0.6GB and it should be 2GB.

My setup is Switch control on - Bond / Link Aggregation enabled. Rest on the settings side is disabled.

Anybody can comment on this or give some helpful hints?

THANKS

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 12.57.38.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 12.57.38.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 680
Hello together, I just installed my new router but I am disappointed with the LAN speed. Max I can get from iMAC to my NAS on CAT6 cable is 0.6GB and it should be 2GB.

My setup is Switch control on - Bond / Link Aggregation enabled. Rest on the settings side is disabled.

Anybody can comment on this or give some helpful hints?

THANKS

Anybody, please?

Dont know where to start. But to summarize: The LAN part (switch) of the router does work fine - I am able to get full speed on LAN with my NAS (950 mbps). It is a simple thing so for it not to work is unlikely.

Avoid using Link Aggegration - You seem to misunderstand how it works and it may cause problems in the current released versions of the firmware.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!