What's new

ASUS Router iOS App V 1.0.0.1.40

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

LimJK

Very Senior Member
Hi,

I noticed that there is some improvement to the ASUS Router iOS App V 1.0.0.1.40 released a few days ago.
Improvement:
  • Devices under the AiMesh Router list correctly shows both Wireless and Ethernet devices
  • Devices under the AiMesh Node list only shows only Wireless
Issue:
  • Devices under the AiMesh Node list does not show Ethernet devices; instead they are shown under the AiMesh Router list
Hope this get fix soon.
IMG_0262.PNG

i use android app but i can't connect to my network when i use mobile data and vpn. Under wifi+vpn (eg. in work, hotel etc.) work ok, but mobile data+vpn no. 2 or 3 version earlier wor ok.

Hi,

I noticed that there is some improvement to the ASUS Router iOS App V 1.0.0.1.40 released a few days ago.
Improvement:
  • Devices under the AiMesh Router list correctly shows both Wireless and Ethernet devices
  • Devices under the AiMesh Node list only shows only Wireless
Issue:
  • Devices under the AiMesh Node list does not show Ethernet devices; instead they are shown under the AiMesh Router list
Hope this get fix soon.
View attachment 16108
I hear you. Im baffled myself at how they operate with these routers. That fix is like finally getting the steering wheel working but... its now not on the same side if the car as the gas pedals. If the rest of the company operates even half as bad theyre in for a heap of trouble ;)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!