What's new

Asus RT-AC51U support

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi all, could anyone tell me whether padavans firmware for the AC51U supports selection of devices for VPN? So basically can you select what devices go through VPN and what don't?
I read some where that this was a possibility with some of the custom firmware for routers.

Thanks guys.

Hi,

I am using the Padavan firmware on my router (RT-AC51U Dual-Band AC750), but Padavan seems to be dead.
There has been no updates for more than 1 1/2 years and Padavan is even confirming "No more updates"

So yes also me I am searching for a Merlin version for my "RT-AC51U Dual-Band AC750"?

Can you help me?

Alltwin

Hi,

I am using the Padavan firmware on my router (RT-AC51U Dual-Band AC750), but Padavan seems to be dead.
There has been no updates for more than 1 1/2 years and Padavan is even confirming "No more updates"

So yes also me I am searching for a Merlin version for my "RT-AC51U Dual-Band AC750"?

Can you help me?

Alltwin

The answer was given at the start of the thread ........... " NO".

Supported devices are listed here >> http://asuswrt.lostrealm.ca/about

Hi,

a different question:
I have a USB harddisk (EXT4) on my "RT-AC51U Dual-Band AC750" using transmission (Entware) using Padavan Firmware.

Can I just "connect" this USB hard disk on my RT-AC68U using the Merlin firmware?
Can I then use transmission or do I need to install again transmission through Putty?

Or....do I need to format the USB hard disk, etc.......doing everything again?

Sincerely,

Alltwin

Hi,

a different question:
I have a USB harddisk (EXT4) on my "RT-AC51U Dual-Band AC750" using transmission (Entware) using Padavan Firmware.

Can I just "connect" this USB hard disk on my RT-AC68U using the Merlin firmware?
Can I then use transmission or do I need to install again transmission through Putty?

Or....do I need to format the USB hard disk, etc.......doing everything again?

Sincerely,

Alltwin

Hi could please anybody help me with this question on transmission?

In other words if I connect that hard disk to my "Merlin" Asus RT-AC68U, would my transmission still eventhough it was installed on the hard disk using the Padavan firmware on an older Asus router?

If not, what would I need to do being able to get transmission work (hopefully without reformatting the hard disk.

Thank you in advance

Alltwin

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!