What's new

Asus rt-ac5300 firmware update

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Nickrog101

New Around Here
hi
I just recently installed latest update in router rt-ac5300. Now my computer will not connect to wireless. Everything else works fine on WiFi. My question is. Does this latest update change any of the professional settings to something else compared to my last firmware. I forgot to take a picture of the settings. I bought around nov 2017 and updated to latest back then. So whatever firmware version that was I had before I updated.

Thanks

Forget the connection in your pc and make a new WiFi connection.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Reactions: kfp
hi
I just recently installed latest update in router rt-ac5300. Now my computer will not connect to wireless. Everything else works fine on WiFi. My question is. Does this latest update change any of the professional settings to something else compared to my last firmware. I forgot to take a picture of the settings. I bought around nov 2017 and updated to latest back then. So whatever firmware version that was I had before I updated.

Thanks
Depending on what FW version you had before, there could be some feature update and it is recommended to reset to factory defaults after the FW update and then set up from scratch.
I did it many times. And stability improved