What's new

Asus RT-AC68U asuswrt-merlin stop certain links

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thanks, it worked and the answer to the test was 30 (three, zero). Not hacked!
Sorry but haven't the english zero in the keyboard.

May be last question for a while:
I found among apps my OpenVPN 2.4.6-1602. Here I found newer version
https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/ but I would like to know if my old version is 32-bit or 64-bit. (I have windows 10 pro 64 bit op.system).
Should I upgrade the OpenVPN before factory reset on my asus router? Should I delete the old OpenVPN before install the newer?

https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/ but I would like to know if my old version is 32-bit or 64-bit. (I have windows 10 pro 64 bit op.system).
Should I upgrade the OpenVPN before factory reset on my asus router? Should I delete the old OpenVPN before install the newer?
This has nothing to do with your router.

The cursor does not move. Solution?
That's just the way it works. See that in lots of different systems. No solution. You need to enter the correct password.

I have Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz and as mentioned here 64 bit op.system. In the openvpn.net - lnk the "Windows 64-bit MSI installer" point to the file OpenVPN-2.5.6-1605-amd64-msi. Will it be wrong to use that one.

Back to basic. My problem with login on ice.no mypages is still unsolved.

I have now done the reset (checked for initialize all settings ....). Then tried the mentioned login, but with negativ result. I have also worked back all my original settings manually and all seems to work OK, but not the actual login.

The mentioned login is my first priority and I like also to mention some point of unsureness during the setback of my settings:
1. Adm. system Persistent JFFS2 Partition. Enable JFFS custom scrips and config. No after reset, but I had used Yes.
2. Adm. system Enable Web access from wan. No after reset, but I had used Yes.
3. Lan Switch Control. Nat Acceleration. Auto after reset, but I had used Disable.

May be #1-3 has nothing with my main problem to do, but these are the only possible errors I can see.

Initialize all the settings, and clear all the data log for AiProtection, Traffic Analyzer, and Web History.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!