What's new

ASUS RT-AC68U enable "Download Master"

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tonytone

New Around Here
I've attached a USB drive but not able to enable "Download Master". I can't find the enable option anywhere in the GUI. Please help.

You need to help us first. :)

What firmware are you running? What specific version? Was this working before for you? Or is this the first time you have attached a USB drive?

Firmware: 3.0.0.4.385_20433
I can access the USB from the network via VLC and other apps via uPNP.
First time trying "Download Master"
I'm running as AP mode, I have an Apple Airport Extreme that is the main router.
Everything else is working fine.

Did you format the USB drive to proper format that will be recognized by the router?
IF you have, after inserting the USB in to USB port, give it 30sec. Reboot router.
Go in to USB Applications, Download Master, Click on Install, and click on the HardDrive Icon. Hover your mouse over the icon and you will see a Green errow. Now click on it.

Did you format the USB drive to proper format that will be recognized by the router?
IF you have, after inserting the USB in to USB port, give it 30sec. Reboot router.
Go in to USB Applications, Download Master, Click on Install, and click on the HardDrive Icon. Hover your mouse over the icon and you will see a Green errow. Now click on it.

still not enabled. The drive is recognized by router and on the network. I don’t see the option to enable Download Master.

still not enabled. The drive is recognized by router and on the network. I don’t see the option to enable Download Master.

Reading your previous post, you have a router that is not supported by the Asus firmware, thus you wont have all the functions.