What's new

Asus RT-AC68U FTP Timezone is Off

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jojos

New Around Here
Hello,
I have a strange problem that I can't find any reference to.
Timestamp of the created FTP files (Network Share Application) is 5 hours behind. Minutes match.
I confirmed in the console the correct time with "date" and I even re-set it with date +%T -s but still the same issue on the FTP side. Thoughts?
@RMerlin
Anyone with the AC68 can check for me if you have the same issue?

Last edited:
No support provided for your TMO AC1900 converted router. See the stickies.

It should be working if your time zone is properly detected, which it seems not to be.

Time Zone is properly set in the router - confirmed by web gui and CLI. Thanks for the source.

Anyway. Couple hours after I posted this here I started receiving massive DoS or similar attacks on my gateway. It is a big world out there but I am slightly suspicious of this forum now :|. You guys may have a breach!

Time Zone is properly set in the router - confirmed by web gui and CLI. Thanks for the source.

Anyway. Couple hours after I posted this here I started receiving massive DoS or similar attacks on my gateway. It is a big world out there but I am slightly suspicious of this forum now :|. You guys may have a breach!

Be afraid... be very afraid! :eek:

I would suspect your own activities elsewhere. That's not to shift blame but to suggest you look for the real source of your security issue.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!