What's new

Asus Rt-AC86U on Amazon UK for £179.99, cheapest i've ever seen it.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Netbug

Regular Contributor
Ok hope this is allowed if not please delete.

I bought the Asus RT-AC86U from Amazon UK a week ago, today i saw it at it's cheapest price i have ever seen it for a brand new one. Currently selling for £179.99, i paid £199.99 last week.

I was still within return period window so spoke to them via live chat and asked them to refund the £20 difference and they did not agree, they use to in past, i could send it back and buy for cheaper price but for £20 can't be bothered but good deal for others i reckon.

If anyone considering buying this router you may want to consider getting one now.

Ok hope this is allowed if not please delete.

I bought the Asus RT-AC86U from Amazon UK a week ago, today i saw it at it's cheapest price i have ever seen it for a brand new one. Currently selling for £179.99, i paid £199.99 last week.

I was still within return period window so spoke to them via live chat and asked them to refund the £20 difference and they did not agree, they use to in past, i could send it back and buy for cheaper price but for £20 can't be bothered but good deal for others i reckon.

If anyone considering buying this router you may want to consider getting one now.

I bought mine from Germany two weeks ago for 180 EUR. This is around £162. And this is not price for china version from Gearbest with EU warehouse.
By my opinion the price will going down from this point. :)

Last edited:
ok cool, basically amazon get theirs from Germany to i think as on my mac shows country code DE like my last one bought from a different supplier. Sometimes i buy like you as save a fortune sometimes getting it shipped in although i don't buy from the china marketplace like gearbest although i know many people do without issue, specially phones as sometime can easily save £200+