What's new

ASUS RT-AC87U For Sale

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wojowojo16

Occasional Visitor
Don't think I have original box, but I do have the router, original power cord. Ran Merlin for a while, but currently has latest factory firmware on it.

Router works fine, I just upgraded to an AIMESH system to play with it and no longer need this guy.

Not posting a price, but make a reasonable offer with shipping and I'll get it in the mail (maybe even this afternoon since I have to stop at UPS).

Let me know!

-JOE

Joe, you have a starting point for offers? We don't do mail but UPS shipping isn't a problem is it? Tks

Joe, you have a starting point for offers? We don't do mail but UPS shipping isn't a problem is it? Tks

Hey There, I'm sorry...I completely forgot to check this and was on VACA for 10 days.

No offers but I'm open to sending it anywhere, I'm guessing UPS would be pricey....if you can figure out shipping I have no issues taking it to UPS to ship it.

Oh wow - someone actually bought an RT-AC87U secondhand?

Must be for a science project or something - I thought most of them have either been returned to Asus for some kind of Customer Support or E-Cycled into the bin for recycling...

Oh wow - someone actually bought an RT-AC87U secondhand?

Must be for a science project or something - I thought most of them have either been returned to Asus for some kind of Customer Support or E-Cycled into the bin for recycling...

Actually it was a pretty good router for what it was at the time.

Actually it was a pretty good router for what it was at the time.

It was mixed - for many, it worked well enough, and for some, it was a bit of a challenge.

It was an ambitious product - and a complicated one basically integrating a Quantenna Access Point directly into a single band version of the RT-AC68U...