What's new

Asus RT-AC88u AC3100 1.3mbps upload speeds Help?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ryanhdd

Occasional Visitor
I am at a loss for what is going on and Verizon says its not them. I have 150 up and down. Seems my upload tanks randomly whenever it wants too. like 1.5mbps or lower. I have to restart my verizon fios box every single time to get it back up. I have ethernet cat 6 direct from fios box outside. Worked fine for a while and now all the sudden its slow. grilling slow. download stays fine. But upload does not. I do not know what to do. Bc verizon wants to charge me to come out bc i do not have their crappy router. so i need to make sure its not mu asus router before I have them come out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does it still happen if you connect your pc directly to the fios box?

The other possibility is that your cable needs to be replaced.

I am still having this issue. I lamented and got the verizon crappy router and I do not have the issue when I am using it. But when I plug up the Asus it will get full speeds and then randomly go back down. I replaced all the cables to cat6. I have all the q stuff turned off in the router settings. I saw someone else on this forum with the same issues. but no one had an answer. I feel I am going crazy.

Do you have the verizon router in bridge mode i assume its a gateway ?

No. I took it off the network and I’m sending the thing back. I read it could be the ASUS traffic manager that might be causing this issue. I turned it off today. So I’m gonna monitor my speeds and see. I don’t want or need that dang Verizon router.