What's new

ASUS RT-AX3000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.22237 issues with port forwarding?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Trace

New Around Here
Anyone that has updated to this Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.22237 or the previous one ASUS RT-AX3000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.49674, having issues with Port Forwarding not working? Trying to figure out if it is the Firmware that is causing what should be relatively easy to configure just to stop working. I have MetroNet but I have a static IP. It is configured in the router, putting port forwarding rules into the Virtual rules via their web GUI. I host a Rust Server and currently it looks like the ports (28014-28021) are closed to the outside world. Trying to figure out if there is possibly something else going on either I am doing something wrong on my end or the have a filter on theirs. Trying to pick ya'll's brain about it.

Anyone that has updated to this Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.22237 or the previous one ASUS RT-AX3000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.49674, having issues with Port Forwarding not working? Trying to figure out if it is the Firmware that is causing what should be relatively easy to configure just to stop working. I have MetroNet but I have a static IP. It is configured in the router, putting port forwarding rules into the Virtual rules via their web GUI. I host a Rust Server and currently it looks like the ports (28014-28021) are closed to the outside world. Trying to figure out if there is possibly something else going on either I am doing something wrong on my end or the have a filter on theirs. Trying to pick ya'll's brain about it.
Hello,

have you solved this problem?
I have TUF AX-3000 v2 and I cannot to forward port. On my previous RT-N12 everything is working fine.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!