What's new

Asus RT-AX58U FOR SALE

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

digits n bits

Selling a like new Asus RT-AX58U BEST OFFER
Less than 3 months old, under warranty
Comes with router, power adapter, Ethernet cable, QSG & original box
PayPal, Venmo or Apple Pay
Will ship USPS Priority Mail to USA only

8A122FDD-BDDB-44E0-827A-2CC0944AB056.jpeg5A77008D-2D00-40CC-88E9-7A1EFC12C927.jpeg31704BC2-ABE4-4E9A-BD55-D0160CCD03CC.jpeg08EBB1E6-4B75-44F5-BA40-72545B5135F6.jpegF486FB3E-9F77-4A7F-861C-6C7E925BDABE.jpeg

You should keep it. When your new Netgear gets a crap firmware ( and it will ) Netgear will never fix it you will have like me a good router crippled by horrible firmware they will refuse to fix. Then the updates will get longer and longer between until it's a year or more to get updates that still don't work right. But hey good luck. My AX58U works every bit as good as my R7800 that has not had a update in almost 7 months and the old update has issues like ipv6 firewall fails to start. Not good. I suggest you think about this idea unless money is no object and you can buy something new at will.

I got the Netgear RAX45 for a neighbor who’s not a Costco member and have been messing with it for a couple of days before I take it over to him.
I actually have two RT-AX58’s right now, a RT-AX88U and a ZenWifi XT8. The XT8 is heading back to the store, keeping the RT-AX88U and one of the RT-AX58’s, I’m not crazy.

I hear ya. Reading another thread you posted in i assumed you were switching to the Netgear. My bad.. :oops:

I got the Netgear RAX45 for a neighbor who’s not a Costco member and have been messing with it for a couple of days before I take it over to him.
I actually have two RT-AX58’s right now, a RT-AX88U and a ZenWifi XT8. The XT8 is heading back to the store, keeping the RT-AX88U and one of the RT-AX58’s, I’m not crazy.

SOLD