What's new

ASUS RT-AX59U V2 / RT-AX58U V3 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.51310

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

forum_dyskusyjne

Regular Contributor
Colleagues,
As may I suggest do not install the latest available FV 3.0.0.4.386.51310.
The number of errors is downright annoying... in short the reported problems of the latest FV:

1. Router fails to start up randomly performing reboots as scheduled. It crashes during startup, it helps to disconnect from power wait and turn on.
2. When it starts up it doesn't connect to the WAN (You have to turn off: Router, cable modem otherwise it won't jump in) or sometimes remove and insert the cable to the WAN.
3. Can lose the IMESH node after reboot - it helps to manually disable and enable the node.
4. On installation (From scratch) does not detect DNS provider correctly (previous FV detected provider and DNS without problems).
5. Despite indicating the default IMESH node, the devices switch anyway, e.g: TV stands next to the main router and switches Node separated by 2 walls WiFi power 80dbm.
6. There are random drops in connection speed on WiFi, e.g.: laptop 100Mb, phone next to 300Mb....

Router put up after the update from "new" so there is no residue of the old FV.
Asus has got all logs and screenshots regarding each error described.

And the funniest thing blocks the upload of the older version. It starts the installation and in a moment the message: installation failed....

Colleagues,
As may I suggest do not install the latest available FV 3.0.0.4.386.51310.
The number of errors is downright annoying... in short the reported problems of the latest FV:

1. Router fails to start up randomly performing reboots as scheduled. It crashes during startup, it helps to disconnect from power wait and turn on.
2. When it starts up it doesn't connect to the WAN (You have to turn off: Router, cable modem otherwise it won't jump in) or sometimes remove and insert the cable to the WAN.
3. Can lose the IMESH node after reboot - it helps to manually disable and enable the node.
4. On installation (From scratch) does not detect DNS provider correctly (previous FV detected provider and DNS without problems).
5. Despite indicating the default IMESH node, the devices switch anyway, e.g: TV stands next to the main router and switches Node separated by 2 walls WiFi power 80dbm.
6. There are random drops in connection speed on WiFi, e.g.: laptop 100Mb, phone next to 300Mb....

Router put up after the update from "new" so there is no residue of the old FV.
Asus has got all logs and screenshots regarding each error described.

And the funniest thing blocks the upload of the older version. It starts the installation and in a moment the message: installation failed....
Your firmware versions do not seem right.

The initial release for the AX59U is 3.0.0.4.388.31345 See: https://www.asus.com/networking-iot...s/rt-ax59u/helpdesk_bios/?model2Name=RT-AX59U

The current firmware for the AX58U is 3.0.0.4.388.22525 See: https://www.asus.com/networking-iot...s/rt-ax58u/helpdesk_bios/?model2Name=RT-AX58U

Your firmware versions do not seem right.

The initial release for the AX59U is 3.0.0.4.388.31345 See: https://www.asus.com/networking-iot...s/rt-ax59u/helpdesk_bios/?model2Name=RT-AX59U

The current firmware for the AX58U is 3.0.0.4.388.22525 See: https://www.asus.com/networking-iot...s/rt-ax58u/helpdesk_bios/?model2Name=RT-AX58U

Check router version:

I have last from Asus.

But that is an AC59U v2 not AX59U. There is a big difference.

Dokładnie sprawdź, co pobrałeś.

Check post title. I know what I downloaded :cool:
Both router has the same firmware.
Check your post title. You do not have an AX59U.

Yes, your ASUS RT-AC59U V2 current release is Firmware version 3.0.0.4.386.51310. And the AX58U is not a Pro version.

Ok.
I did correction tile.

Today,
My friend did update his router. He has the same problems. On the start, router won not "run".

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!