What's new

ASUS RT-AX86S is blocking PS store acces

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Roan

New Around Here
image.jpg
I can’t access the PlayStation store I’m getting error code WV-109144-9 I already tried using port forward but it doesn’t help
What can I do?
I didn’t had this issue with my previous Router

Don't forward ports you'll only make things worse. Just make sure UPnP is enabled under WAN - Internet Connection.

The error above says that it can't resolve the host name which suggests that DNS isn't working. Have you made any changes that would effect DNS? e.g. LAN or WAN server settings, ad-blocking scripts, VPN client, etc.

Or perhaps it's simply because the Store is offline. In which case try again later.

Give us your complete setup so others (smarter than me and/or more experienced) that use a PS5/4 with your router model can provide troubleshooting steps. Did you ever have an operable PS5/4 with this router before?

Hi I tried using different DNS with no luck so I have reset the router to factory settings issue is resolved thanks

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!