What's new

ASUS RT-N66U (No Internet Connection on certain devices)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kevin1983

New Around Here
Hi all,

I have searched everywhere for a solution to this problem but have had no luck.

I have an ASUS RT-N66U and some of my android devices (2 phones and 1 tablet) cannot access the internet through the router. The devices connect to the router without any problem and are assigned dynamic IP addresses as expected. However, webpages and apps do not load up. The phones and tablets are pretty new.

Several other phones, tablets and laptops work fine with the router.

My current work around is to enable the Guest Network on the router. When the phones are connected to the guest network they both work fine.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hi all,

I have searched everywhere for a solution to this problem but have had no luck.

I have an ASUS RT-N66U and some of my android devices (2 phones and 1 tablet) cannot access the internet through the router. The devices connect to the router without any problem and are assigned dynamic IP addresses as expected. However, webpages and apps do not load up. The phones and tablets are pretty new.

Several other phones, tablets and laptops work fine with the router.

My current work around is to enable the Guest Network on the router. When the phones are connected to the guest network they both work fine.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Did you ever come up with a reason for this happening? I have had the same thing going on since January. I am running Merlin on my router. I've re-set and reconfigured to a downlevel version of Merlin, and it worked for a while (i.e. until last week) but now has begun to not connect Android devices to the internet. They still connect to the router, but report "No Internet Connection". Any help would be appreciated.

-E