What's new

Asus rt-n66u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fmon

New Around Here
Hello I am brand new to the site and brand new to the world of routers I just bought an asus rt-n66u and I can't put my vpn cybergost It is flashed with firmware dd wrt merlin Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
@fmon Please post only in English. This is an English only forum. Thanks.

This is a very old model router and not supported anymore. OpenVPN speed around 15Mbps. If you paid more than $20 for it someone used the fact you don’t know much about routers.

I'm sorry my router is flashed with ASUSWRT-MERLIN I told you I'm a novice
Unfortunately, this model router has been superceded by more capable ones.
While it WILL work as a router, adding things like a VPN to it will slow your entire network down significantly. You will have a better experience if you use the VPN only with client devices that truly require it.

Hello everyone Thank you for all these messages I'm sorry to learn that my device is old Actually I don't know how to flash it with tomato

Hello Could someone help me please I flashed my router with the tomato firmware But I don't have an internet connection There seems to be a problem with the DNS Thank you