What's new

Asus wireless router AC3200 power led blinking

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pomper

New Around Here
Hello,

After a few weeks seamless usage of wireless router power LED started blinking suddenly. I can not turn on/off led lights and wifi by pressing buttons on the router. I have no access to control panel.

I tried to reset the router by pressing reset and WPS buttons. I tried to upload the newest firmware update through asus firmware restoration applications on macOS. But it didn't bring any results. Power led still blinking. I can only accessing WAN through ethernet.

Do you have any ideas how can I bring the router back to work.

Last edited:
In these cases there are two ways to reset. Hold the reset button down when you power on. That'll reset and keep current settings. If that doesn't work, you'll need to hard reset. on my ac86u that's holding down the WPS button when you restart. that clears the NVRAM and resets the configuration, so you'll need to redo the config.

I've had to do the latter about once a week since I flashed the newest firmware.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!