What's new

ASUS X99 Deluxe II connection to TL-SG3210 and ARRIS Dual Band Router using LAN1 / LAN2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

grievousangel

New Around Here
I need to use my ASUS X99 Deluxe II MOBO (Intel I7 6 core w/ Windows 10 Pro) for connection to TL-SG3210 LAN switch and ARRIS Dual Band Router using LAN1 / LAN2 on MOBO. I can't configure so BOTH LAN's are running at once. I am assuming that both LAN1 and LAN2 can run at same time, correct? If I apply 'bridged' LANs iut seems to work BUT causes my ROKU (wireless) to lose connection often (daily).

I need the TL-SG3210 LAN switch to employ an audio network for Presonus digital audio recording. The ARRIS router is for WWW use (wired and wireless).

Suggestions on setting up MOBO, Windows 10 Pro and TL-SG3210 and ARRIS dual band would be hugh-ly appreciated.

New gear is welcome if necessary. I hope to include DANTE audio LAN soon via the TL_SG3210

William

If I recall correctly, Windows 10 does not support LAN configurations like this with multiple NIC's....