What's new

Asus ZenWifi AC

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Huggyd

New Around Here
I hope this is an easy question.
Recently I picked up the ZenWifi AC system. I have it all setup and have been using it without issues for about 2months now. Have the app installed on my cell again no issues there.
My question is, How do I get the app installed on my desktop computer, or how do I interact with the router with my desktop (change settings, monitor traffic, etc)? I was sure when doing the research on the mesh systems, this was one of not many that allowed you to have a router interface on a desktop but can seem to find any instructions on how too.
Desktop is a 64bit Windows 10 system if that matters.

Any direction would be nice.

Thanks.

I hope this is an easy question.
Recently I picked up the ZenWifi AC system. I have it all setup and have been using it without issues for about 2months now. Have the app installed on my cell again no issues there.
My question is, How do I get the app installed on my desktop computer, or how do I interact with the router with my desktop (change settings, monitor traffic, etc)? I was sure when doing the research on the mesh systems, this was one of not many that allowed you to have a router interface on a desktop but can seem to find any instructions on how too.
Desktop is a 64bit Windows 10 system if that matters.

Any direction would be nice.

Thanks.

Browse to the router LAN IP address and login to the router webUI. Default credentials are admin, admin.

See Asus.com Support FAQs for detailed instructions.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!