What's new

Asus ZenWiFi AX Mini losing wifi connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

youngros

New Around Here
I've had this for the best part of a year and it has behaved without issue, but now I'm losing wifi, one of the nodes will flash blue, the other has the light switched off. The router is solid blue. Usually ethernet keeps working. I can't login to the router though but I can to my ISP router which is on a DMZ and all routing and wireless is switched off. If I pull the plug for a few seconds and reconnect then all works again for a few hours before I have to do this again.
Firmware is the original, I have never updated firmware on a router before, this is the first time in years I have a router other than the ISPs.
Firmware Version:3.0.0.4.386_39507 should I just hit the update button? Don't want to brick the whole system which is why I left it alone when it all worked. The flashing button doesn't always show.
Advice on the best way forward would be helpful, thanks.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!