What's new

ASUS ZenWifi ET-8 Connection Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

binarytrees

New Around Here
Hi All,

I am currently on firmware: 3.0.0.4.386_43981-g8cc0fd3 with my Et-8 Router. It keeps losing WAN connection and ultimately we lost internet for 20-30 seconds then it comes back. This happens multiple times a day. I also noticed my backhaul is only showing 10/100 when before it was a gig. Somewhat strange

Is there a way to download an older firmware and then downgrade? If so where can I find the link and what firmware version to folks recommend? When I reseted the router and started over it put be at 3.0.0.4.386_43981-g8cc0fd3

Thanks!

Hi All,

I am currently on firmware: 3.0.0.4.386_43981-g8cc0fd3 with my Et-8 Router. It keeps losing WAN connection and ultimately we lost internet for 20-30 seconds then it comes back. This happens multiple times a day. I also noticed my backhaul is only showing 10/100 when before it was a gig. Somewhat strange

Is there a way to download an older firmware and then downgrade? If so where can I find the link and what firmware version to folks recommend? When I reseted the router and started over it put be at 3.0.0.4.386_43981-g8cc0fd3

Thanks!

There appears to be only one released firmware:

ASUS ZenWiFi ET8|Whole Home Mesh WiFi System|ASUS USA

Try a different Cat5e or better WAN cable.

If you did not commission the network well, you might want to start over. Get the router working well before adding any nodes. Some things to know:

Reset FAQ
Reset Button/webUI Restore
WPS Button Hard Reset

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!