My company requires accessing company resources via VPN. On the same computer:
- An Asus RT-AC86u router is able to access company resources on Gitlab
- A GL-iNet MT-1300 Beryl router is not
- The routers have their own .ovpn files and act as an openvpn client. I can not test connecting to the company resources with this router vpn configuration turned off.
- The routers are connected by WAN (the ISP router) with an ethernet cable
- The routers are connected to the test computer by ethernet cable (one at a time during testing)
- Both routers appear able to connect to the company VPN itself
- Both routers are able to connect to other, unrestricted resources (internet) just fine.