What's new

AT&T Arris BGW210-700 support 10GbE?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ng4ever

Regular Contributor
Kinda a stupid question but if I got a router with 10 Gbps ports would it will make a difference ? No we do not have 10 Gbps internet yet. (Only 1 Gbps lol sorry) Yes I know no difference in internet speed.

Here is the main question does the AT&T Arris BGW210-700 even support 10 Gbps ? I know I must still use it sense I have AT&T as a provider sense it is requirement. :( That the only advantage I see with cable and other fiber providers (Google, Verizon, etc) You can use your own equipment for everything. Huge advantage imo.

If AT&T Arris BGW210-700 does not support 10 Gbps anyway to get my local network to support 10 Gbps with a new router that has 10 Gbps ports while using it just as a modem basically (I guess you could say) I know how to do the difficult or semi difficult part. I just want to make sure the AT&T Arris BGW210-700 won't slow down the local network any.

I know all devices, unless it is a really new laptop or pc will need new network cards for 10 Gbps support.

Depends on if you use the ports on the Arris or not. You could get a BGW-320 gateway which has 5Gbps ports and is WiFi 6 capable. Much better gateway.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!