What's new

AX-58U Says up-to-date but ...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DavidinNevils

New Around Here
1684861510365.png
As is visible, the GUI says version 388.1 is current, but https://www.asuswrt-merlin.net/download says RT-AX58U_388.2_2_puresqubi.w is current. Are there security updates I'm missing or are the differences non-critical? Thanks.

Why not just download 388.2_2 manually and install it manually using the Manual firmware update upload link?

Sometimes the update notice isn't triggered when one uses the Checks button. Just manually update instead. Make sure to select the correct Check button (the second one) on that screen.

Why not just download 388.2_2 manually and install it manually using the Manual firmware update upload link?

Sometimes the update notice isn't triggered when one uses the Checks button. Just manually update instead.
I've learned the hard way, more than once, to ask first ... I have a history of breaking things ... Thanks!

I've learned the hard way, more than once, to ask first ... I have a history of breaking things ... Thanks!
Per my post edit above, make sure to select the correct Check button, the second (lower) one. It should indicate either an update is available, or that you have the latest version installed.
update.jpg

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!