What's new

AX-86U wifi bluetooth not finding Google Home and Echo Dot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

homeofwind

Regular Contributor
Hi members,
Any advice on this issue? I can't find both Google Home Mini and Echo Dot under AX-86U wifi while no issues finding them under old non-ASUS router. I am using latest stock firmware and don't know when went wrong? Both Home mIni and dot can play but no bluetooth connection and home mini now can't even be found on the wifi/bluetooth scan.
Any one has same issues or possible solution?

Hi members,
Any advice on this issue? I can't find both Google Home Mini and Echo Dot under AX-86U wifi while no issues finding them under old non-ASUS router. I am using latest stock firmware and don't know when went wrong? Both Home mIni and dot can play but no bluetooth connection and home mini now can't even be found on the wifi/bluetooth scan.
Any one has same issues or possible solution?

The AX86U router does not use Bluetooth technology. It only broadcasts WiFi. If its WiFi settings are properly setup, your wireless devices should be able to connect to its WLAN SSIDs.

OE

The AX86U router does not use Bluetooth technology. It only broadcasts WiFi. If its WiFi settings are properly setup, your wireless devices should be able to connect to its WLAN SSIDs.

OE
Thanks. I just found from Google advice that I need to disable "AP isolation" to make Google's bluetooth work. It is solved and will see if Dot can be found.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!