What's new

Ax-88U Let's Encrypt

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Chris Etheridge

New Around Here
When I first enabled Let's Encrypt, it worked fantastic. However, when it came time to renew the certificate, it never got renewed automatically. I have tried disabling Let's Encrypt and re-enabling it and it worked again, until renewal time. I know that Let's Encrypt has been broken/fincky for a while and I really don't mind doing the whole disable/reenable thing. Well, that stopped working with the latest official release apparently. If I disable/reenable, it just keeps the old certificate. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a way to delete the certificate, or reset Let's Encrypt from the command line? I have seen suggestions of using ACME.sh and what not, but I'm not really wanting to load anything new or additional to the router.

I think I found the answer. If anyone else wants to know this is what I found that fixed me:

rm -rf /jffs/.le
service restart_letsencrypt

I've reviewed several threads on this and tried the suggested SSH commands but status remains stuck on "Authorizing". My port 80 isn't blocked.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!