What's new

AX11000 Need help with log file.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Shiang

Occasional Visitor
Can someone provide answer what is the following message in log keep appearing. My AX11000 main router with GT5300 as mesh node. thank you.

"Aug 20 17:41:11 acsd: eth8: staying in current channel as txop is recovered with in time limit"

Can someone provide answer what is the following message in log keep appearing. My AX11000 main router with GT5300 as mesh node. thank you.

"Aug 20 17:41:11 acsd: eth8: staying in current channel as txop is recovered with in time limit"

I believe acsd has to do with the Auto channel setting, so it would appear that the function is deciding not to change channels for some reason. Setting fixed channels would likely stop it.

OE

I believe acsd has to do with the Auto channel setting, so it would appear that the function is deciding not to change channels for some reason. Setting fixed channels would likely stop it.

OE
Appreciate you can provide me more detail and solution. This log appear almost every hour. Than you.

Change your control channel from auto to a fixed one chosen by you on your 2.4 and 5ghz bands. Bandwidth you can leave as is if your having no issues.

Appreciate you can provide me more detail and solution. This log appear almost every hour. Than you.

This is what I do on a dual-band AC86U... I'm not familiar with tri-band settings yet:

o Disable Smart Connect and set different SSIDs and fixed, non-DFS channels for more predictable/stable WiFi (avoids band contention and Auto/DFS channel disruption, and allows segmenting clients across WLANs).
- set 2.4 WLAN to OE-24, n, 20 MHz, ch 1,6,11 (or 1,5,9,13), WPA2-Personal AES*

graphic-80211-acChannels-all.png

- set 5.0 WLAN to OE-50, n/ac, 20/40/80 MHz, ch 36-48 52-144 (DFS) 149-161 165, WPA2-Personal AES*

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!