What's new

AX11000 says Internet Connected but can’t access it!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JFMeisteR

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

since I added another unit in VPN Fusion, I started having issues with my internet. Everything worked well, until I could not access internet even though router says I have access un the dashboard. It came back ok last night after several router shutdown/reset. Since I have a scheduled router reboot that happened early morning, I lost it all again. I have the latest firmware 8011 that I reuploaded in case it would change anything. It looks like VPN Fusion is the culprit. Many months ago, probably 2 firmware ago, I had similar issues that I resolved by adding all my units to it with the default Internet option even though the internet is by default in the settings.

now, I just can’t make it happen. Very frustrating because before adding 1 of my TV to a VPN through Fusion, everything worked fine.

thanks for any help!

I can just confirm. I have had the exact same problem with vpn fusion activated. I have not been able to make it stable again without turning vpn fusion off. Seems to me that vpn fusion on creates problems with applying NAT rules, which can explain problems with internet access for all units even though the router itself has internet connection and can ping websites , for example. That is at least my experinence, VPN fusion on = applying NAT rules on Wan/eth0 = error - VPN fusion off it works fine. Hope they will fix this in next release.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!