What's new

AX11000 Setting page

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Alwin

New Around Here
Hi would like to ask do anyone know why i sometimes cant access my touter setting page?
router.asus.com

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

connect with SSH and type: service restart_httpd
known problem with newer models.

Router set to HTTPS in
Admin:- system:- Local Access Config ???

Regards

i try everything but still cant access to the setting page. but if i reset to factory setting iworks ok but after awhile the problem come back again

thanks any one can help?

And I am hoping you also:

1. Cleared your browser’s cache

2. Closed your browser

3. Restarted your browser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also what AV are you running?

Regards

Try a different browser as well.
What browser are you using?
What FW version is loaded?

i try everything but still cant access to the setting page. but if i reset to factory setting iworks ok but after awhile the problem come back again

thanks any one can help?

Hi,
Hope this helps, I’ll admit I’m a newbie here, just installed a GT-AX11000, works fine, could access the router on my iPad, iPhone in Safari and app, but not at all on my MacBook in safari and chrome, been searching for a answer, found this thread, tried the above links, I’ve found https://router.asus.com:22443/Main_Login.asp works fine in Safari on my MacBook now, thanks guys, my router settings are set to “both” in Administration, System, Local Access Config, Authentication Method.

I use the IP address for the AX router. Seems to work across all browsers i've used.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!