What's new

AX68U - Middle Antenna Position?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dezzo

Occasional Visitor
The middle antenna on my AX68U only bends backwards, and not forwards like the other two antennas do.
This is different from my older AC68U, where all three antennas could be bent forwards.

Can anyone else with an AX68U confirm which direction their middle antenna bends?

The middle antenna on my AX68U only bends backwards, and not forwards like the other two antennas do.
This is different from my older AC68U, where all three antennas could be bent forwards.

Can anyone else with an AX68U confirm which direction their middle antenna bends?

I have owned the N66U, AC68U, AC86U, and AX86U... their antennas each bend 0-90d, from vertical to horizontal. They all rotate 360d. So, I rotate them left, center, and right and bend/tilt them to look like this \ | /, which gives the best multi-level coverage and seems to improve beamforming? results.

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!