What's new

AX86S LED came on "magically"

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Smokindog

Went to bed last night only to see the LEDs illuminated on the AX86S in the bedroom. Turned it off via the switch, waited about 30 seconds and turned it back on. When I came out from the bathroom to get into bed the LEDs were no longer lit. NO, I did NOT hit the LED button on the side.

Latest Merlin firmware.

Went to bed last night only to see the LEDs illuminated on the AX86S in the bedroom. Turned it off via the switch, waited about 30 seconds and turned it back on. When I came out from the bathroom to get into bed the LEDs were no longer lit. NO, I did NOT hit the LED button on the side.

Latest Merlin firmware.

Make sure your not using the entware amtm led feature at the same time as the stock led feature under administration system.

Their is 3 led settings aura led, system led off, and amtm led. They can conflict.

Scheduled or manual reboot will always cycle leds on boot.

NO, I did NOT hit the LED button on the side.

I believe you. Who you gonna call?

ghostbusters.gif

Make sure your not using the entware amtm led feature at the same time as the stock led feature under administration system.

Their is 3 led settings aura led, system led off, and amtm led. They can conflict.

Scheduled or manual reboot will always cycle leds on boot.
I'm not using any add-ons, other than merlin firmware.

It happened again a couple nights ago. Went into the setting, the LED off was set, I did an "APPLY" and rebooted. They were off after the reboot. If it happens again I'll just try the reboot.