What's new

AX86U filled with error Failed. status 37 wsize 64 policy 1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

charlesbuzz

New Around Here
Hello
I have a Asus router AX86U that is filled with this kind of error every minuts:
Feb 12 18:48:48 kernel: CONSOLE: 100840.731 wl1: wlc_ampdu_recv_addba_resp: cc:f4:11:ae:d9:18: Failed. status 37 wsize 64 policy 1

Any idea what is causing this ?

Version of the router is: 3.0.0.4.386_41535
Ram is at 45%
CPU is sleeping !
73 devices connected to it

thanks for your help

Attachments

• syslog (3).txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 132
They occur when you have google home devices on your network and highlight the bug that ASUS has in their .386 code line over and above their .384 code line where this never occured and google home devices didn't have an issue. Possibly also affects SONOS devices.

You'll notice the mac address will correspond to a google home device in your device list and that google home device will either fail to connect to your wifi or intermittently drop off your network.

If you roll back to .384 firmware, the errors will go away and your google home devices will perform reliably. Some other threads about google home devices on the forum, but the people who had support contact with ASUS went quiet late January. So guessing no fix is forthcoming.

I'm seeing this as well. I have several Google Home devices and I'm getting lots of these messages in the log.
I'm running Merlin FW 386.2_6. Sounds like the issue lies in the Asus base software though.

Does anyone know if this issue has been fixed or what it's current status is?

Wish this could get fixed at some point. Still seeing tons of these error messages in my logs

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!