AX86U Guest network

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Nox34

New Around Here
Have been trying to setup some shellys on my ax86u guest network and nothing works.
As soon as i connect them to the guest network they more or less disapear. I can see that they are connected but i cant see them in the shelly app or use the web ui to connect to them. They get assigned with ip 192.168.100.xx on the guest network and 192.168.50.xx on the regular, is that what messes this up?

have no clue what to do

MarkyPancake

Have been trying to setup some shellys on my ax86u guest network and nothing works.
As soon as i connect them to the guest network they more or less disapear. I can see that they are connected but i cant see them in the shelly app or use the web ui to connect to them. They get assigned with ip 192.168.100.xx on the guest network and 192.168.50.xx on the regular, is that what messes this up?

The Guest Network IP address is correct. AiMesh 2.0, that's part of the latest firmware, supports Guest Network 1 on the mesh nodes, so Asus designed it to use the 192.168.100.xx pool to achieve this and not the DHCP IP pool. If you use any of the other Guest Networks, they will use the DHCP IP pool.