What's new

AX88U - Channel wifi aimesh nodes - DFS/non DFS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TF1470

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I am facing a problem that I do not quite understand. I have an AX88U router and an AX92U. The first is configured as the main router and the second as the aimesh node. When I look at the 5ghz wifi channel (which is automatic) it is on 100. When I try to select a channel manually in the drop-down menu, I am only offered channels from 100. However the DFS channel box is not selected. When I delete my aimesh node, I can select non DFS channels (36 40 ...)
Currently my main router is on channel 100 and my aimesh node is on 36 ... For 2.4ghz, both are on channel 6.

I have already made a reset of the two routers and no change. I am in 384.19 for the AX88U and in 3.0.0.4.384_9177-gbe0ac36 for the AX92U (it seems to me that the problem was already present before)

Is this normal? Others in my case?

Capture d’écran 2020-08-16 à 13.00.40.pngCapture d’écran 2020-08-16 à 12.57.13.png