What's new

AX88U "protocol 0000 is buggy" error over and over

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

neil0311

AX88U running 384.19. Enabled WAN aggregation today and that seems to be working fine. Have a 2GB bonded connection to my modem and performance is fine.

Issue is now I see the following error over and over in the system log: "kernel: protocol 0000 is buggy, dev eth1" What is this?????

AX88U running 384.19. Enabled WAN aggregation today and that seems to be working fine. Have a 2GB bonded connection to my modem and performance is fine.

Issue is now I see the following error over and over in the system log: "kernel: protocol 0000 is buggy, dev eth1" What is this?????

If using Guest Network 1 - use Guest Network 2 instead - got rid of my protocol buggy spam.

If using Guest Network 1 - use Guest Network 2 instead - got rid of my protocol buggy spam.

Not using any guest networks. I changed the logging level and don’t see it anymore. Out of sight, out of mind

I guess if it’s working, I’ll ignore the error. I’m not a Linux guy, so was hoping someone may know more detail, but doesn’t look like it.

Not using any guest networks. I changed the logging level and don’t see it anymore. Out of sight, out of mind

I guess if it’s working, I’ll ignore the error. I’m not a Linux guy, so was hoping someone may know more detail, but doesn’t look like it.

Yep, I too tried to disable guest networks. Still got the protocol buggy spam. Had to enable Guest Network 2 for the spam to cease.