What's new

AX88U strange USB problem !!!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Funnyland123

Regular Contributor
If it's in the wrong place please move it to the right one and sorry for the bad English.

I have an AX88U with Merlin 386.4 and the latest version has also been tested and Original.

The router has a USB port on the front and on the back. It's the one on the back.

There is a USB hard drive on the front and a 64GB USB 3.0 on the back. But I've already tested others (without success) The stick was set up so that ADguard Home runs on it. It all works very well too.

Oddly enough, the rear port no longer recognizes the previous 16gb stick.

If I restart the router manually or automatically once a week, nothing is recognized after booting, no matter what is connected to the port.

I first have to pull the USB stick out at the back, wait a moment and then plug it back in and everything works again.

I have now tested different firmware and also made a factory reset. Always the same without success. I also installed original Asus.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do. ???

It is also independent of whether I play Adguard on it.

Oh yes, and when I play something from the USB hard drive, the RAM display always stops at around 33 MB and only goes up again after a restart.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 09.11.18.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 09.11.18.png
    136 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!