What's new

AXE 16000 and AX 1100 problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MDK

Regular Contributor
hello

need help fixing a issue, my cliend page is stuck with 6 clients or more and i have alot more clients on the network, and they are online have this problem on both routers dont no if its a setting that does that have enable app analises ? open nat ? web history ? Traffic Analyzer - Statistic? dunno even if i refresh it stays the same, cant change the name of the devices

Please help me out

The latest 3.0.0.4.388_22237

thanks

one of my ax11000 is identical problem on the 388.1 ROG merlin firmware. I think 388.1 Merlin is same as the asus 388.

1 ax11000 is working flawlessly everything works.

1 ax11000 is having similar issue as you. the web GUI lags and can't see the connected devices in the aimesh page and network map. but all devices are still working fine. it's just the GUI is having problem with the admin page. this might be a asus 388 firmware bug? have you try to install the beta firmware from asus?

I will test on the axe16000 later.

Reactions: MDK
one of my ax11000 is identical problem on the 388.1 ROG merlin firmware. I think 388.1 Merlin is same as the asus 388.

1 ax11000 is working flawlessly everything works.

1 ax11000 is having similar issue as you. the web GUI lags and can't see the connected devices in the aimesh page and network map. but all devices are still working fine. it's just the GUI is having problem with the admin page. this might be a asus 388 firmware bug? have you try to install the beta firmware from asus?

I will test on the axe16000 later.

yes thats its random, just started doing that, every thing works but the clients dont show, its anoying becouse you can select a client for example on vpn fusion becouse it does not refresh....

thanks for your feeback

Is your network on a different subnet than a /24? In the past, networkmap was hardcoded to a /24. So if you use for instance a /16, then only the clients within the top /24 will show up.

Is your network on a different subnet than a /24? In the past, networkmap was hardcoded to a /24. So if you use for instance a /16, then only the clients within the top /24 will show up.

Hello @RMerlin

no its all on /24 but i think its a GUI problem, is fixing clients pinning them it does not refresh only shows after a reboot or forcing something like searching for update via router and going to clients tab and refreshs, i think its a bug, but its ramdom, the latest update not beta does that if i revert its complety works

cheers

i think its a bug, but its ramdom, the latest update not beta does that if i revert its complety works
Over the years there has been a few users who were experiencing missing clients in the networkmap, however this is highly random, and no constant cause (beside the subnet size) was ever tracked down. You might have to talk to Asus about this one I'm afraid. Could be something in the scanning process that gets stuck on a client, preventing the process from completing.

O have other routers in the network in ap mode

ac68u, ac87u, ac5300u, right now the axe16000 is the router on the network my ax11000 ia off i only tried it to test and on the same firmware latest oficial it behaves the same.

thanks for the information

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!