What's new

axe11000 / merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ugandy

Very Senior Member
Hi,

Any axE-11000/merlin users here? Can you share how's your experience so far, regarding firmware/hardware?

thanks

Hi!

I got some problem with my Ax-11000.
With the Asus firmware I (we) experience drop, major drop, in speed when one is gaming and another one is downloading files. It drops so much that my som looses connection with the games he´s playing.

So we heard that Merlin might help about this problem.
Installed it yesterday whit no problem noticed.

After a short while it reboots the AX-11000.
I´ve tried both 386_7 and 386_7_2 with the same problem.
The AX reboots randomly between 30 sec and 1-2 hours. No matter what we does for the moment, gaming or not....

Any sugestions?

First, what is the actual model number (please be specific)?

Secondly, and probably more importantly, after flashing the RMerlin firmware, did you perform a full reset and then minimally and manually configure the router to secure it and connect to your ISP?

Also, what are your ISP speeds?

Hi! Thanks the answer
We did indeed did a full reset of the Merlin but we got the problem some others experience, the router reboots by it self after a short while.
So, we reflashed the router with original flash and set that up from scratch and right now, it seems to work.