What's new

YazDHCP Backup and Restore using nsrum

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TonyK132

For the nsrum script, what do I need to do to save and restore DHCP IP assignments and device names that are maintained by YazDHCP? It does not appear that the stock script handles it.

For the nsrum script, what do I need to do to save and restore DHCP IP assignments and device names that are maintained by YazDHCP? It does not appear that the stock script handles it.
YazDHCPs own web interface has an export and import facility

But the file you need is the CSV in /jffs/addons/YazDHCP.d

YazDHCPs own web interface has an export and import facility

But the file you need is the CSV in /jffs/addons/YazDHCP.d
If I do a restore of a router configuration, can I just replace that file, and YazDHCP will pick it up and correctly handle the IP assignments? Or, maybe save and restore that whole sub-dir?

Update: JFFS is backed up by nsrum, that includes the YazDHCP.d dir, so I do not need to do anything special. I did a replace of all the files in that dir from a previous backup, rebooted, and now all the assignments are what they were before. I guess it's just a matter of knowing where to look. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!