What's new

Bandwidth Limiter under guest network

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Nasir Mahmood

New Around Here
I am having issues with my Asus RT AC3100 when enabled bandwidth limiter. It blocks internet completely for all the guests. I wanted to set 1mb for both upload and download. I'm using latest firmware 384.13.

Any suggestions please?

Not sure what that means, there are mo other options other than setting simple limits. Please
Screenshot_20191208-121442_Chrome.jpg
see the picture of settings page. Might give you an idea.

What are your ISP speeds?

Are you using any other settings and/or scripts?

Is this a dirty upgrade to 384.13_0 or did you do a full reset to factory defaults after flashing the latest RMerlin firmware?

You may want to see the M&M Config and possibly the Nuclear Reset guides in the link in my signature below to get your router back to a good/known state. :)

ISP speed is 30/5, I update simply by choosing downloaded file. Never reset to factory or such.

Just read your instructions for entire reset option. That's a full day work lol, I'll give it a try on my day off. thanks for your time.

Last edited:
No, the steps take longer to read (and write!) than to actually do them. Give yourself a good half hour to an hour, tops. :)