What's new

Based on your experience what's the best deal?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

nick002

New Around Here
Hello there,

I want to buy a VPN for streaming and gaming. I have shortlisted these VPNs. What's your opinion about these:
- Pure VPN 86% off on 10 devices for 5 years.
- Nord VPN 68% off for 2 years.
- Express VPN 35% off for 1 year only.

TIA

Surfshark. Supports wireguard, works on any device you have, cheap, no leaks.
Out of five eyes jurisdiction.

What about PureVPN? as it supports 10 devices and I need multiple connections or you can say as many you can. If I install the VPN on the router then will it support all my devices connected to the router?

What about PureVPN? as it supports 10 devices and I need multiple connections or you can say as many you can. If I install the VPN on the router then will it support all my devices connected to the router?

If you install a VPN client on your router the VPN provider only sees that as ONE connection regardless of how many devices connect to the router and tunnel through the VPN.

You can use Surfshark on an unlimited number of devices. I had a VPN installed on my router but it was conflicting with my wife’s work VPN on her laptop. This way anyone in the house can turn it on when they want to on any device.

If you install a VPN client on your router the VPN provider only sees that as ONE connection regardless of how many devices connect to the router and tunnel through the VPN.
Thank you so much for replying. I have subscribed to the purevpn and its working as you said.