What's new

[Beta] RT-AC3200_3.0.0.4_378_8868

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

1442571319 A4:17:31:21:83:F9 86 Block node.adspdbl.com
1442571319 A4:17:31:21:83:F9 86 Block node.adspdbl.com

According to Trend Micro, it's normal for websites matching category 86 to be blocked, as these sites will insert unwanted (and potentially malicious) content into webpages. They are therefore considered to be a security risk.

You can view more details about a website's classification by using their only lookup interface:

http://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/

Asuswrt uses the same WRS database for website classifications.

If you feel a site is incorrectly categorized, you can also request a review of the site by using that same website

The problem is there is no flow control on these emails. Admittedly with much earlier firmware (4950) I had to turn off all notifications because the same IP address was probing me every couple of minutes. GMail eventually (temporarily) blocked my account from sending mail, assuming it was a bot.

Screenshot 2015-09-24 13.22.34.png
Screenshot 2015-09-24 13.22.57.png

RT-AC3200 firmware 3.0.0.4.378.8868 Beta

Did you done factory reset after update: Yes (Pressing Reset Button)

Bugs:
The Page Are Not Loading UP quite often.
and have to reboot the router .
and Somehow is still the same issue happen after reboot the router.

Entire Router Firmware are not stable
MAC address / ipaddress binding Fail.
QOS Gaming Experience Still Facing Lagging Issue with 2k Ping With Dota 2

Last edited:
I've noticed on both 5GHZ bands that the speeds are around half of what they were. Prior to this update sped tests were showing 110-120mbit/sec after this update I get between 30-40mbit/sec - and the speeds seem to fluctuate quite a lot too.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!