What's new

Skynet Blocking lots of car detailing websites + more

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Donga120

Regular Contributor
Skynet is blocking quite a few websites for me (mainly UK websites) such as car detailing shops etc. Not sure why and I'm pretty sure it never used to do it.

Any idea how to block all traffic outside the UK, or unban all traffic in the UK easily?

I think you would have big problems if you blocked ALL traffic outside the UK.

You need to find out which list the blocking is coming from and lose that list, probably alienvault.

I believe the pro's are only using firehol ones, maybe someone can confirm the best lists to set and forget.

Last edited:
Need more info.

Have you tried using different DNS servers to see if things work?

If the ISP is filtering the sites then there's not much you can do other than using a VPN that bypasses the ISP.

Getting into block all / permit UK only can be done with TLD filter lists. In this case you'd permit UK TLD's only and block everything else.

Skynet is blocking quite a few websites for me (mainly UK websites) such as car detailing shops etc. Not sure why and I'm pretty sure it never used to do it.

Any idea how to block all traffic outside the UK, or unban all traffic in the UK easily?
Skynet probably figured out that they are a front for detailing cars. ..... your best bet is to try disabling list one by one until you find the culprit. Or simply whitelisting the sites by their domains

Need more info.

Have you tried using different DNS servers to see if things work?

If the ISP is filtering the sites then there's not much you can do other than using a VPN that bypasses the ISP.

Getting into block all / permit UK only can be done with TLD filter lists. In this case you'd permit UK TLD's only and block everything else.

It only happens when Skynet is enabled, if i disable or uninstall skynet the issue disappears. for now I have just uninstalled Skynet

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!