What's new

Blue Cave(AC2600) did not work the node of AC1900P

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Q Ted K

New Around Here
Hello.

I bought a Blue Cave but I got a problem.

I am using two router which are AC1900P and RT68U by AiMesh.

And, AC1900P was set by AiMesh Router mode, RT68U was Node.

And then, I bought a new router Blue cave because of using Node of AC1900P.

But, It was failed by the picture below.

A AC1900p could find Blue cave, when the process reaches 100% shows a failure message on 3rd picture.

So, what can I do to solve this problem?
A ac1900p and Blue cave's firmware is latest.

In addition, if the distance is less than 3 meters, it did not work wirelessly even if it is far away.
But, it worked by hardwired.

Does not Blue Cave still support using AC1900P's Node?

Somebody help me...

2018-08-19 19 42 27.png
2018-08-19 19 42 31.png
2018-08-19 19 47 39.png

Hello.

I bought a Blue Cave but I got a problem.

I am using two router which are AC1900P and RT68U by AiMesh.

And, AC1900P was set by AiMesh Router mode, RT68U was Node.

And then, I bought a new router Blue cave because of using Node of AC1900P.

But, It was failed by the picture below.

A AC1900p could find Blue cave, when the process reaches 100% shows a failure message on 3rd picture.

So, what can I do to solve this problem?
A ac1900p and Blue cave's firmware is latest.

In addition, if the distance is less than 3 meters, it did not work wirelessly even if it is far away.
But, it worked by hardwired.

Does not Blue Cave still support using AC1900P's Node?

Somebody help me...

View attachment 14139 View attachment 14140 View attachment 14141

Did you ever find an answer for this? I have an AC3100 and also get this same message when trying to set it up wireless. Mine also works hardwired. I am at my wits end with this and have been waiting for 2 weeks for a reply from ASUS support with a solution.

Did you ever find an answer for this? I have an AC3100 and also get this same message when trying to set it up wireless. Mine also works hardwired. I am at my wits end with this and have been waiting for 2 weeks for a reply from ASUS support with a solution.

Experienced the same issue trying to add a BlueCave as a node to a 3100 in an AiMesh configuration. Only way I was able to get it to work was to make the BlueCave the router and the 3100 the node.

Experienced the same issue trying to add a BlueCave as a node to a 3100 in an AiMesh configuration. Only way I was able to get it to work was to make the BlueCave the router and the 3100 the node.

Well that sucks, but thanks for the information. That is not going to work for me as I need to have the Blue Cave out in my house upstairs (hence why I bought it) and keep the 3100 hooked up to my gaming PC/modem. Guess I may just need to return it if I cannot find a good solution.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!