What's new

BN750DB - Padavan FW

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

theflarenet

New Around Here
Greetings.
I've found my old Belkin BN750DB and installed version 3.4.39L-101 firmware. Has there been any other new revisions released elsewere or alternatives (tomato, ddwrt, etc.) out since then? I wasn't able to find anything since I'm new to this and afraid to brick -- please share anything recent.

Looking forward for VPN - WireGuard support.

Follow up thread for reference: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/padavans-custom-firmware.7857/page-72

I'm afraid you have to look forward for a new router. Nothing new is coming to this >12 years old router.

I'm afraid you have to look forward for a new router. Nothing new is coming to this >12 years old router.
Fair enough. I was curious to see if anyone has installed something more recent than the 3.4.39L-101 firmware.

Still hopeful! :D

I had to search what this model is. It appears to have slow MIPS CPU, 8MB flash and 64MB RAM. This is a museum item. No hope. :confused:

What's confusing is, this firmware appears to be using an ASUS RT-N56U firmware which shows compatibility. Perhaps there are new builds supported for that router but I'm unsure if they'll brick this one.

Attachments

• firmware.png
    firmware.png
    199 KB · Views: 32
If wireless N Wi-Fi is good enough for you - use this router as Access Point (even temporary) and get this gadget for $70:

It has perhaps everything you are looking for pre-installed. Good for up to Gigabit line and with feature rich OpenWrt based firmware.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!