What's new

CakeQOS Cake QOS to be built into Merlin 386.2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Is there a link to this alpha fw? All I see in the test build site is labeled: RT-AX88U_386.2_alpha1-gc52b410e89 ; is this the correct one with cake built-in?
Let me know if you find out. Looking to find this answer as well.

Let me know if you find out. Looking to find this answer as well.
Pretty sure there's no build available yet.. as the changelog updates, were just added within the last 24 hours. So there would have to be a new alpha build, within that timeframe. Right now, RMerlin is likely doing a little bit of testing, before pushing out an alpha build. We will likely see something soon.

No public builds yet. I only shared a few builds with other devs involved in QoS stuff so they could do some quick sanity checks, and also to discuss various things around the implementation.

No public builds yet. I only shared a few builds with other devs involved in QoS stuff so they could do some quick sanity checks, and also to discuss various things around the implementation.
You're going about it the right way. I know people are excited, including myself. However I would rather you, and some of the people who worked on Cake for some of these asus routers. Do some testing, and tweak/adjustments, before pushing out the next public alpha. Overall looking forward to testing it out, don't mind a couple extra days waiting, as i appreciate what you do.

Is there a link to this alpha fw? All I see in the test build site is labeled: RT-AX88U_386.2_alpha1-gc52b410e89 ; is this the correct one with cake built-in?

believe it's up now