What's new

Call of Duty Cold War not connect Multiplayer

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ronietl

New Around Here
I currently have xbox one x connected to my Asus RT-AX88U router with cable, but I can't connect to Call of Duty - Cold War in multiplayer mode, I can only connect to when I disable the firewall and it only works from version 386.1 beta 3. Can anyone help me? I would like not to disable the firewall. This only happens in CoD - Cold War.

As a temporary solution (until Beta 4 or later), can you put your Xbox in the DMZ and have it work? At least the rest of your network will still be firewalled.

Ax88u beta 4b . No issues this side currently in a TDM match on the PS5

Cold War uses some servers that Alienvault doesn't like and Skynet blocks most of them.
I did whitelist those ranges to make it work.
Did you use port forwarding too?

Change to full cone NAT and boom everything works. I didn't need to do port forwarding or anything else. Two pcs now play COD in open NAT at same time.

On a related note, I had to do an extra reset too. When in doubt, do extra resets, especially after each firmware.

L&LD linked me to these two:

Cold War uses some servers that Alienvault doesn't like and Skynet blocks most of them.
I did whitelist those ranges to make it work.
Did you use port forwarding too?

Do you have the list of servers? Yes, I released it

Change to full cone NAT and boom everything works. I didn't need to do port forwarding or anything else. Two pcs now play COD in open NAT at same time.

On a related note, I had to do an extra reset too. When in doubt, do extra resets, especially after each firmware.

L&LD linked me to these two:

I use nat fullcone! But doesn’t work

I use nat fullcone! But doesn’t work
I had the wolkfpack error or whatever you get too in COD CW.

Had to restart from scratch, extra resets, waiting 10 mins between reboots etc etc....
I did and all started working perfectly.
Start from scratch following those guides/links from LD&D

Then my brand new 86u died, 3 months old. Today just got my replacement from ASUS, about to do this all again today!
Joy!

I currently have xbox one x connected to my Asus RT-AX88U router with cable, but I can't connect to Call of Duty - Cold War in multiplayer mode, I can only connect to when I disable the firewall and it only works from version 386.1 beta 3. Can anyone help me? I would like not to disable the firewall. This only happens in CoD - Cold War.
did you enable full cone nat in wan it works for me im on xbox one x.
also in the network settings for the xbox hit clear alternative mac address, and try changing the default port number the xbox uses.

Maybe the thread I created here might help you. It details allowing upnp for specific devices (you console) for COD

did you enable full cone nat in wan it works for me im on xbox one x.
also in the network settings for the xbox hit clear alternative mac address, and try changing the default port number the xbox uses.
I try this, but don´t work

i just looked at the system log entries for blocked IPs when connecting to the multiplayer and whitelisted them

If anyone also has this issue with Skynet whitelist these domains:
stun.us.demonware.net stun.eu.demonware.net

Warzone and Black Ops should then connect again normally.

If anyone also has this issue with Skynet whitelist these domains:
stun.us.demonware.net stun.eu.demonware.net

Warzone and Black Ops should then connect again normally.
Will now re download warzone and try that.
For some reason I could never connect to the local servers. That may be the reason.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!