What's new

can no longer view GUI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ducky124

Regular Contributor
So I have been running 386.1_2 on an RT-AC86U with two RT-AC68U mesh nodes. Everything has been working fine since the last update. Yesterday I rebooted the system and either can't get past the login screen, or can not even get the login screen. The network/internet is still working perfectly. I have tried unplugging the router to restart, but that hasn't helped. It has sat overnight and still doesn't work. I have tried everything I can think of to get it working, but nothing seems to help. I really do not want to reset the router and start from scratch. Any suggestion will be helpful. Thanks

I am having the same issue with 386.2_2 on an AX86u. Been working fine for over a month until we had a power failure so it was off for an hour or so. Everything working fine except GUI access.

It may sound weird, but after one of the firmware upgrades my test AC86U changed the default IP from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.50.1. I was thinking it was hardcoded in CFE. What is Device Discovery utility showing in your networks? I know router.asus.com, but just in case it doesn't resolve.

It may sound weird, but after one of the firmware upgrades my test AC86U changed the default IP from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.50.1. I was thinking it was hardcoded in CFE. What is Device Discovery utility showing in your networks? I know router.asus.com, but just in case it doesn't resolve.
It was 192.168.50.1 before. I didn't do an update, I just rebooted

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!