1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

cannot connect to ac88u anymore no dhcp

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by Mahdi Farhat, Feb 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mahdi Farhat

Mahdi Farhat New Around Here

suddenly cannot connect to ac88u anymore no dhcp
    i rested the router using all the ways mini cfe,30 30 30, i rested the nvram
    still cannot connect unless i set the ip manually and it doesn't work all the time (only on first 5 minutes after boot)

IMG_3614.PNG IMG_3616.jpg

Attached Files:

2. ColinTaylor

ColinTaylor Part of the Furniture

Your router is constantly crashing and rebooting itself (it is nothing to do with DHCP).

Try re-flashing the firmware from the CFE miniweb server.

3. L&LD

L&LD Part of the Furniture

4. Mahdi Farhat

Mahdi Farhat New Around Here

i did reflash using the cfe and the restoration tool.. finished with success but still nothing.
    i think it a part of the firmware that is not getting flashed.. because even i tried to flash ddwrt and i got the exact same problem